Private All Inc Tour-Giza pyramids,camel,Museum,felucca,lunch,sound&light Show
Private All Inc Tour-Giza pyramids,camel,Museum,felucca,lunch,sound&light Show, tour from €173.07 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable yacht trip experience and explore Egypt, Giza, Giza Pyramids
- Safety measures
- 12 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English and 7 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Enjoy All Inclusive Private Day
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, for an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Followed by a visit to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of You will enjoy a camel ride around the Pyramids ; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. Then enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant then you will be sailing by Felucca down the River Nile and head on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period, which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. , attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids, Discover the enchanting and fascinating history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. Upon the shows conclusion you shall be taken back to your hotel.
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
1-We will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
2-you will found your tour guide waiting you in your hotel in Cairo or Giza,in front of reception,holding a sign with your name
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Giza | Giza Pyramids