all Egypt in 7 nights
- Safety measures
- 8 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 11 more
Location: Giza, Egypt
See all that Egypt has to offer on a week-long private excursion from Cairo. See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
take a Nile River cruise between luxor to Aswan.
stop at the Abu Simbel, Komombo, Karnak and Edfu temples; and learn about Egyptian history and culture.
Enjoy a worry-free excursion with all accommodation, transportation, and most meals taken care of.
the great pyramids,valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
Enjoy sun set and sun rise while cruise sail above the river Nile which has many secrets you can be one of a lot who desire to find out some of these secrets.
enjoy the highlights of Aswan and Luxor.
Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers from and to Cairo airport.
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
experience the life trip in luxor hot air balloon.
our target to make sure that you have unforgettable memories during your stay in Egypt
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all our guests from Cairo airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Giza