3-Nights Cruise Abu Simbel,Valley Of Kings and Karnak Temple From Aswan To Luxor
3-Nights Cruise Abu Simbel,Valley Of Kings and Karnak Temple From Aswan To Luxor, tour from €384.59 - it's is your chance to have an incredible yacht sailing journey while discovering Egypt, Karnak Temple, Luxor
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
Savor the experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Aswan to Luxor on an indulgent ship with onboard swimming pool. Feast on breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even afternoon tea—as you discover ancient Egypt’s highlights. Professional Egyptologists are on hand as you visit the temples of Philae, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, and Karnak.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport in Aswan
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Karnak Temple | Luxor