Enjoy 4-Day Cairo,Luxor,Alexandria,Sound and Light Show&Dinner cruise from Cairo
Enjoy 4-Day Cairo,Luxor,Alexandria,Sound and Light Show&Dinner cruise from Cairo, tour from €574.96 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable yacht trip experience and explore Egypt, Giza
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 7 more
Location: Giza, Egypt
Explore Egypt’s top attractions on this action-packed,
Multi-day guided tour, the perfect solution for travelers short on time— but still wanting to see it all.
Cover the highlights of three cities—Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria—and enjoy a dinner cruise down the Nile.
Tours include domestic flights, tasty lunches, and hotel transfers.
A multi-day guided trip of Egypt’s top sights.
Enjoy information-packed visits to Cairo and Giza Pyramids, with a sound and light show.
Get a front-row peek at traditional Tanoura dancing during an intimate dinner cruise.
Travel comfortably between locations with hassle-free transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle What’s Included.
Flight tickets,expert tour guide,a/c transport,daily lunch,camel ride,dinner cruise,sound and light show,traditional sailing Felucca ride,day tour to Alexandria,luxor west and east banks by flight,valley of the kings and so much more are included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Giza