Amazing all Egypt in 8 nights
- Safety measures
- 9 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 11 more
Location: Giza, Egypt
Take the stress out of planning with this 9-day sightseeing tour of Egypt.
Explore Aswan,Luxor and the Valley of the Kings,Abu Simbel and take a cruise down the Nile River.
Plus spend time on Hurghada Beach at the Red Sea where you can snorkel.
Your Egyptology guide will help you understand the significance of these historical sites.
This is ideal for first-time visitors to Egypt Combine cruise and land tours with this option All overnight accommodations are included in the price,most meals are included in the package.
See all that Egypt has to offer on a 9 day private excursion from Cairo airport.
See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx.
Take a Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor;
Stop at the Abu Simbel, Kom ombo,Karnak and Edfu temples and learn about Egyptian history and culture.
Explore most of Egypt’s highlights on a week-long private tour.
Our target to make sure that our guests will have unforgettable time during their stay in Egypt.
Have a nice trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Giza