Fabulous 5-Days Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria from Cairo by flight
Fabulous 5-Days Tour around Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria from Cairo by flight, tour from €913.40 - it's is your chance to have an incredible yacht sailing journey while discovering Egypt, Luxor, Luxor Temple
- Safety measures
- 5 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Discover the best places in Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria. Cairo has many historical places you can’t miss, such as the pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. Also visit The ancien capital of Egypt; Luxor with its great temples and tombs, the lovely city of Alexandria, located north of Cairo.
Travel back in time to historic Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria
Get personalized insights into the ancient world from your private guide
Savor four gourmet lunches in top-notch restaurants
Take it easy with daily private transfers to and from your Cairo hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all travelers from any hotel
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple