Luxor 1 Night 2 Days Tours, Balloon,sound And Light,From Cairo By Plane
Luxor 1 Night 2 Days Tours, Balloon,sound And Light,From Cairo By Plane, tour from €542.27 - it's the one-of-a-kind chance to have an incredible yacht trip while discovering Egypt, Luxor, Luxor Temple
- Safety measures
- 2 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
want to visit Luxor while in Cairo?, but want do it with style and ease?
This private over night trip by private plane is ideal, and gets you to Luxor feeling fresh and stress-free.
enjoy luxor tours with a private Egyptology guide: exploring Valley of Kings’ tombs,Hatsheput temple, KarnakTemple,luxor temple and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
experience the great river Nile by traditional sailing felucca,
ride a camel and touch the real culture in luxor.
enjoy the life trip hot air balloon.
enjoy sound and light show.
return flight tickets,door to door transfers from and to your hotel, Airport transfers, lunch 2 days,Egyptology tour guide, camel ride,banana island,sailing felucca,1 night hotel at 4 stars with breakfast,west bank tour,east bank tour,sound and light show and hot air balloon are included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport in Cairo
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple