Best Of All 4 Nights Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan From Luxor With Balloon & Tours
- Safety measures
- 5 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Luxor, Egypt
Experience the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing Nile cruise
Leave all your troubles behind and climb on board 5 stars Nile river cruiser for magical 5-day Luxor to Aswan Nile cruise
Touch the real history and visit the most ancient temples in the world
Visit the famous west and east banks of luxor
Explore valley of the kings and the famous Karnak temple
Experience the life trip in Luxor the hot air balloon
Visit the great temples of Abu simbel
Visit Aswan such charming city famous by the Nubian culture
Relax on board this is Egypt in the best way you can see
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up from any hotel or Intl airport in luxor
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor