4 Days Nile Cruise From Aswan, Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor Tours
4 Days Nile Cruise From Aswan, Abu Simbel, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Luxor Tours, tour from €409.59 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable sailing trip experience to explore Aswan, Egypt, Kom Ombo Temple
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
Enjoy 4 Days Nile Cruise Aswan Luxor , Exploring some of Egypt’s ancient sites which are not accessible by classical cruise boats.
See the Philae Temple and the High Dam in Aswan
Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
Enjoy a 5-star luxury Nile River cruise
Spend three nights cruising from Aswan to Luxor via Kom Ombo and Edfu
See ancient Egyptian sights in style with your own private guide
Feast on three breakfasts, three lunches, and three dinners
Enjoy service from your arrival in Aswan to the moment you leave Luxor
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in aswan or Aswan Airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Aswan | Egypt | Kom Ombo Temple