Enjoy 2-Nights Aswan To Luxor Nile Cruise including Tours & Abu Simbel
- Safety measures
- 3 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English and 5 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
Take an amazing sailing Nile cruise trip from Aswan to Luxor for 2-nights with visit to the fabulous temples between Luxor and Aswan and the Great temples of Abu Simbel 285 km south of Aswan. Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship. Every few hours, you will get alarm from your Nile Cruise to stop and walk to these huge temples and tombs in Aswan and Luxor to take amazing shots. Enjoy visiting Abu Simbel Temples, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Valley of the kings and Hatshepsut Temple. Enjoy comfortable pickup and drop off at your hotel, airport or train station.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all our travelers from any hotel or Air port in Aswan
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor