Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo with Plane & Tours ,Felucca
Private Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo with Plane & Tours ,Felucca, tour from €528.81 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable yacht trip experience and explore Egypt, Luxor, Luxor Temple
- Safety measures
- 13 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Keen to visit Luxor while in Cairo, but want do it with style and ease?
This private day trip by private plane is ideal, and gets you to Luxor feeling fresh and stress-free.
On arrival, enjoy a full day of tours with a private Egyptology guide: exploring Valley of Kings’ tombs,Hatsheput temple, KarnakTemple, and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
experience the great river Nile by traditional sailing felucca,
ride a camel and touch the real culture in luxor.
return flight tickets,door to door transfers from and to your hotel, Airport transfers, lunch,Egyptology tour guide,felucca ride and camel ride included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all travelers from any hotels or airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple