4-Days Cruise Aswan to Luxor with Abu Simbel,Nubian Village & Air Balloon
4-Days Cruise Aswan to Luxor with Abu Simbel,Nubian Village & Air Balloon, tour from €442.28 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Aswan, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
With Book Your Tour The Beauty of Egypt Upper Nile Valley, is best appreciated from the deck of a Nile Cruise ship. Enjoy the riverside scenery and discover the ancient wonders. Explore the highlights of the sightseeing in Luxor and Aswan, two stops in the way to visit the Pharaonic sites of interest such as; Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. Discover one of the most impressive temples in Egypt by visiting Abu Simbel 285 km south of Aswan. Visit one of the Nubian families on Soheil Island in Aswan.Experience the exciting trip of the Hot Air Balloon in Luxor.Have fun and enjoy plenty of night entertainments of the belly dancing show,galabiya party, Nubian show or disco and more in 4 days/3 nights Nile Cruise every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday from Aswan to Luxor. Full board, check in with lunch, check out with breakfast. Note:★Recommended Arrival time on the first day should be before 12:01 pm. ★the tour ends in Luxor on the last day around 4:00 pm,so evening departure is recommended.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Aswan | Egypt