Best 6 Nights Egypt including Cairo,Nile Cruise,Aswan And Luxor By Plane
Best 6 Nights Egypt including Cairo,Nile Cruise,Aswan And Luxor By Plane, tour from €749.95 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Egypt, Giza
- Safety measures
- 7 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 12 more
Location: Giza, Egypt
Enjoy Egypt Holiday Package for 7 Days 6 Nights,
See Egypt with different eyes.
Tour includes 3 Nights at 5 stars hotel accommodation in Cairo with breakfast,
3 Nights on 5 stars Cruise board includes meals starting with lunch first day end with breakfast last day.
Cairo tours:the great pyramids of Giza,the Egyptian museum,the famous khan ElKkhalili market,Dinner cruise.
Aswan tours:the high damPphilae temple,the unfinished obelisk.
Tours between Luxor and Aswan: Edfu and Kom Ombo temples.
Luxor tours:Valley of the kings,queen Hatshepsut temple.Colossi of Memnon,Karnak temple,Luxor temple.
Door to door transfers from and to Cairo international airport,expert tour guide,qualified licensed drivers,flight tickets,sailing Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan,hotel in Cairo,dinner cruise in Cairo,all the mentioned sites,daily lunch,taxes and charges all are included.
Have a nice trip.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Giza