Enjoy 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Includes Tours and Abu Simbel
Enjoy 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Includes Tours and Abu Simbel, tour from €384.59 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable sailing trip experience to explore Abu Simbel Temples, Aswan, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Luxor, Egypt
With Egypt Moon River Tours Enjoy the beautiful Nile Valley scenery and the real Egyptian life from the deck of a 5-star Nile Cruise Ship in 4-days, 3-Nights from Luxor to Aswan. Explore the highlights of the sightseeing in Luxor and Aswan, stop en the route to visit the pharaonic sites of interest such as; Edfu and Kom Ombo temples. Discover the most impressive temples of Abu Simbel 285 km from Aswan. Have fun and enjoy plenty of night entertainments of the belly dancing show, galabeya party, Nubian show or disco and more in this 4 Days
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all travelers from any hotel and airport in Luxor
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Abu Simbel Temples | Aswan | Egypt