4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor.Aswan.Abu Simbel With Train Tickets From Cairo
4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor.Aswan.Abu Simbel With Train Tickets From Cairo, tour from €576.88 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable sailing trip experience to explore Abu Simbel Temples, Aswan, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 6 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Enjoy spending the most beautiful time on a train tour from Cairo to Aswan, where you will get the full opportunity to see the natural life of the Egyptians through the train window where the green land is all the way until you reach Aswan so that our guide is waiting for you at the Aswan train station to take you to the start of your tour, which will start with a visit Philae Temple and the High Dam and after that you will have a rest after you have your lunch on the boat and relax on the sundeck to be ready for the next day to visit the famous temples of Abu Simbel and after the return sail and enjoy the landscapes on both banks of the Nile and complete the rest of the attractions in the tour itinerary ( Temple Of Kom Ombo – Temple Of Horus – Karnak Temple – Valley Of The Kings – Hatshepsut Temple – Colossi Of Memnon – Luxor Temple )
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all travelers from any hotel in Cairo or Giza or Airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Abu Simbel Temples | Aswan | Egypt