Sail The Nile In A Traditional Egyptian Felucca – Day Trip
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 3 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Enjoy sailing the Nile on a private felucca in Cairo, taking in the city’s beauty at night or perhaps a warm sunrise morning.
This is also a unique and very memorable way to celebrate a birthday that we would love to help you arrange all the party details for you and your group.
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up from all area Cairo and Giza hotels.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cairo | Egypt | Nile River