Buy 5-Days 4 nights dream Nile Cruise of Egyptian Treasures from Luxor to Aswan
- Safety measures
- 5 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 6 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Luxor, Egypt
114765P35 – Carnival Sharm El Arab national park hurghada
Fringed with white sand beaches and coral reefs, the Sharm El Arab national park is one of the most popular spots for snorkelling along Egypt’s Red Sea coast. On this tour, enjoy a full day at the beach, where you can dive in to swim and snorkel, and enjoy lunch by the beachside. A great option for families, there’s also live kids entertainment, bean bags to lounge on, and plenty of inflatable beach toys to play with.
Incredible views as you snorkel along live coral reefs
Plenty of free time to swim, sunbathe, and enjoy water sports
Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Hurghada hotel
Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor