3 Days 2 Nights Travel Package To Aswan & Luxor From Cairo by Plane
- Safety measures
- 3 days (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Visit Best of Luxor & Aswan in 3Days 2 Night Covers top attractions that includes High dam,Philae Temple,Abu Simbel,Luxor and Karnak Temples,Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut Temple,Colossi of Memnon,Private Tour package includes all hotel accommodation,all transfers,Sightseeing trips,Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
See the sights of Aswan, Luxor, and Abu Simbel in just two days from Cairo
Learn the history at a pace that suits you from your personal Egyptologist
Spend the night in Aswan at a 4-star hotel, with breakfast
Skip the stress: Package includes private transfers direct from your door
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Cairo or Cairo Intl. Airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple