3-Nights Cruise Luxor to Aswan including Abu Simbel & Balloon ,Tours from Luxor
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Luxor, Egypt
Discover ancient Egypt on this lively Nile cruise, with plenty of evening activities. See Luxor highlights, including the Howard Carter House where the archaeologist lived; glide over Luxor’s ancient monuments in a hot air balloon; cruise to Kom Ombo and Edfu; then see Aswan signatures, including the Abu Simbel Temples. Your package includes full-board cruise, guiding, transfers and balloon flight: entrance fees and other meals are at your expense.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
Ticket redemption pointGiza Governorate, Egypt
We Pick Up All Our Travelers From Any Hotel In Luxor Or Cairo Luxor Or Train Station
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor