4 Nights Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu simbel, Balloon,and Tours By Bus From Hurghada
4 Nights Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu simbel, Balloon,and Tours By Bus From Hurghada, tour from €557.66 - this is a unique opportunity with an unforgettable sailing trip experience to explore Egypt, Luxor, Luxor Temple
- Safety measures
- 5 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Hurghada, Egypt
Savor the timeless experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Luxor to Aswan on an indulgent ship with on board swimming pool.
Feast on breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even afternoon tea—as you discover ancient Egypt’s highlights.
Professional Egyptology are on hand as you visit the temples of abu simbel, Philae,high dam, Kom Ombo, Edfu, valley of the kings,Hatsheput,clossi of memnon, and Karnak.
Cruise the Nile with overnights in Aswan, Edfu, and Luxor.
Learn about ancient Egypt from professional Egyptology guide.
Enjoy a full-board feast, a swimming pool, and ample on board entertainment. train tickets,meals and all transfers are included.
door to door transfer from and to your hotel.
valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
visit the great abu simbel temples.
touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
Pick Up Time Around 06:00 Am - We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Hurghada or
Hurghada Intl. Airport Or Hurghada Safaga Port
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple