Enjoy 3 Nights 4 Days Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor Including Tours&Balloon
Enjoy 3 Nights 4 Days Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor Including Tours&Balloon, tour from €394.20 - this is your unique opportunity to have an unforgettable yacht trip experience and explore Egypt, Luxor, Luxor Temple
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
Have you tried this tour before? Because you really, if you try it, you can not forget it at all, as it is one of the most enjoyable tours in terms of everything related to it as it gives you the opportunity to spend 3 nights 4 days on board of the Nile Cruise Boat from Aswan to Luxor and spend the most beautiful times visiting the famous places in both cities where Our guide will pick you up from Aswan airport or Aswan train station or any hotel to start your great tour, which is to start visiting the temple, Philae Island and the High Dam, and then go to the boat to Check-In and complete all that is on the tour itinerary (breakfast – lunch – dinner) included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport in Aswan
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor | Luxor Temple