Enjoy 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan ,Abu simbel,Balloon, From Marsa Alam
Enjoy 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor To Aswan ,Abu simbel,Balloon, From Marsa Alam, tour from €749.95 - it's is your chance to have an incredible yacht sailing journey while discovering Abu Simbel Temples, Aswan, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 5 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Marsa Alam, Egypt
Savor the timeless experience that is a Nile cruise as you sail from Aswan to Luxor on an indulgent ship with on board swimming pool.
Feast on breakfast, lunch, dinner—and even afternoon tea—as you discover ancient Egypt’s highlights.
Professional Egyptology are on hand as you visit the temples of abu simbel, Philae,high dam, Kom Ombo, Edfu, valley of the kings,Hatsheput,clossi of memnon, and Karnak.
Cruise the Nile with overnights in Aswan, Edfu, and Luxor.
Learn about ancient Egypt from professional Egyptology guide.
Enjoy a full-board feast, a swimming pool, and ample on board entertainment. train tickets,meals and all transfers are included.
door to door transfer from and to your hotel.
valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
visit the great abu simbel temples.
touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Near public transportation
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Marsa Alam or Marsa Alam Intl. Airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Abu Simbel Temples | Aswan | Egypt