3-Night 5* deluxe sailboat on the Nile river from Aswan to Edfu city
- Safety measures
- 3 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English and 3 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
This wonderful experience of sailing the river on a traditional felucca offers complete immersion into peace and tranquility . Enjoy the serene atmosphere and enjoy the lush green banks , the fresh air, the cool breeze and the spectacular views of the sunset . Stops at great historical sites to admire such as Kom ombo temple, sand stone quarry and the rock-cut temple, Edfu temple by horse and carriage.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
The tour starts 9 am from Aswan city and available all days.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Aswan | Egypt