Private Catamaran with Food and National Open Bar
- Safety measures
- 4 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Bacalar, Mexico
Our starting point is the iconic Chinese House with incredible views of the lagoon from its 360° lookout tower. Our friendly bilingual staff enlivens the tour with stories of the place and important facts about the local ecosystem. Choose between the most common route or customize the tour to your liking. We have an optional premium food and beverage plan with an additional charge.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Costera 509, Crossroads, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
We are located in La Casa China Bacalar just in front of the Emerald Cenote.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Bacalar | Mexico