Private Paddle Tour at Sunrise
- Safety measures
- 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
Location: Bacalar, Mexico
With this amazing experience through the Bacalar Lagoon you will live unbeatable moments for 3.5 hours, we have all the necessary equipment for this activity to be complete.
We are an ecologically responsible company that promotes sustainability and care for the environment. Our certified bilingual guides will show you places without crowds to enjoy a unique and exclusive experience.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Near public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Costera 67, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
We are located in the facilities of the La Casa China Bacalar hotel on the Costero Boulevard (Av. 1) at the height of the Esmeralda Cenote.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Bacalar | Mexico