Sunrise in Paddle with Picnic in front of the Bird Sanctuary
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
Location: Bacalar, Mexico
Dare to live a new experience! During this activity you will connect with your ecological SELF as you paddle towards sunrise. Enjoy a delicious picnic in a natural environment while you immerse yourself in warm and crystal clear waters. You can watch the birds take off while you receive the first ray of sunlight of the day. What a way to start the day!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
Costera 67, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
We are located within the facilities of Casa China Bacalar on the Coastal Boulevard (Av. 1) at the height of the Cenote Esmeralda.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Bacalar | Mexico