PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Course & Certificate – Hurghada
PADI Advanced Open Water Diving Course & Certificate – Hurghada, tour from €365.36 - it's the one-of-a-kind chance to have an incredible yacht trip while discovering Egypt, Hurghada, Hurghada Marina, Red Sea
- Safety measures
- 3 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 5 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Hurghada, Egypt
To certify as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, you must take part in a deep dive and navigation dive. Perhaps you want to improve your buoyancy, practice diving in currents, dive on a wreck, learn about fish and corals or even try diving at night – all these, and many more, can be chosen in resort when you talk to your instructor.
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.
Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Hurghada | Hurghada Marina | Red Sea