Private Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,tours,sailing felucca&camel ride.
- Safety measures
- 13 to 15 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 5 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Luxor, Egypt
Keen to visit Luxor while in Cairo, but want do it with style and ease? This private day trip by private plane is ideal, and gets you to Luxor feeling fresh and stress-free.
On arrival, enjoy a full day of tours with a private Egyptology guide: exploring Valley of Kings’ tombs, Karnak, Luxor Temple, and other monuments as you learn their stories and secrets.
experience the great river Nile by sailing felucca,ride a camel and touch the real history in luxor.
Airport transfers, lunch,flight tickets,camel ride and entrance fees included.
door to door transfer from and to your hotel.
valley of the kings and much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
typical Egyptian lunch during sailing.
drink an Egyptian tea during sailing is great experience.
unforgettable day and unique photos are waiting for you
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
- 1/3/2021 - 12/14/2022
- 12/15/2022 - 12/31/2022
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor