From Sharm: Full day introduction to Scuba Diving with Lunch
From Sharm: Full day introduction to Scuba Diving with Lunch, tour from €72.11 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Egypt, Red Sea, Sharm el Sheikh
- Safety measures
- 8 hours (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Enjoy your chance to try this fantastic sport that is well within budget. With an experienced diver, you will dive down and check out the coral reef and marine life from close quarters.
• Sail along the Red Sea to your first dive spot, where you’ll see bright marine life
• Receive Scuba diving instruction and carry out a safely dive with your guide
• See native wildlife in their natural environment
About Meeting And Pickup
Open in Google Maps
Please send us the name of your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
Professional licensed diver guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Red Sea | Sharm el Sheikh