Classical Programs 2
- Safety measures
- 7 days (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
Location: Hurghada, Egypt
6 Nights / 7 Days (3 Nights Hurghada, 1 Night Luxor and 2 Nights Aswan)
Day 1 Hurghada
Arrival at Hurghada international airport where our representative will meet, assist and transfer you to your hotel.
Day 2 Hurghada
Free for leisure
Day 3 Hurghada/ Luxor
Check out and transfer to Luxor, check in at hotel and in the afternoon you will visit the Luxor Temple, dedicated to God Amon-Ra; it was expanded by Ramses II who added statues of Him-self, Then go on to visit magnificent Karnak Temple, Afternoon fly back to Cairo with several free hours to explore more of the city or do some last minute shopping
Day 4 Luxor / Aswan
Very early morning cross the Nile to visit the world-Famous Valleys of the Kings and Queens and the Funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, finally the Colossi of Memnon, and trancfer to Aswan.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Hurghada | Red Sea