Day Tour : Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo
- Safety measures
- 5 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Visit Cairo’s essential historic destinations on a full-day tour with an experienced guide. Browse the vast collections at the Egyptian Museum, and learn the stories behind the royal mummies, gilded masks and exquisite artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant then explore the Coptic and Jewish landmarks of old Cairo, from the crypt below Abu Serga to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Finish your tour in Cairo’s vibrant present, browsing the bright displays of handicrafts, perfumes and souvenirs at Khan El Khalili bazaar.
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Helicopter tours nearby : Cairo | Egypt