Dinner Show on a Pirate Ship from Cancun with Open Bar
- Safety measures
- 4 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cancún, Mexico
Board a replica pirate ship for a uniquely Caribbean experience—a pirate show complete with a sea battle between multiple ships. Tailored for families, there’s a delicious dinner for the adults and a dedicated kids menu, with an open bar so mom and dad can make the most of the night. Live entertainment includes music, dance, games and contests—fun for all the family. Please note: your package excludes dock fees.
Pirate dinner cruise with live sea battle against other ships
Full kids’ menu, with nuggets, fries, hot dogs, grilled chicken and more
Choose between vegetarian, chicken, lobster, seafood or carnivore dinners
All-action evening with great games, contests, dancing and music
About Meeting And Pickup
Captain Hook Cancun
Blvd. Kukulcan km.5-Km 5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Our meeting Point is at the marina Capitan Hook located at the kilometer 5 of the hotel zone in Cancun, the check in starts at 5 pm, and we depart at 6 pm.
Get ready to live a unique experience!
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
BrandRock promotora tours
Helicopter tours nearby : Cancun | Mexico