Explore the Caribbean in Amazing Clear Boat Tour in Cancun
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cancun, Mexico
Explore the wonders of Cancun in a different way with this unique tour, The clear boat experience is waiting for you.
This amazing activity is a unique way to admire the underwater world and it is possible because all the boat is like a crystal boat. Sail through the Nichupte’s lagoon and explore the wonders of the mangroves, see the wild animals like birds and crocodiles in their natural habitats.
The reef El Meco is an artificial reef where different artists participate to create the subaquatic museum and you will be able to visit this fantastic place. Discover incredible fish around the sea without dive into the Caribbean Sea.
Come and live with us this incredible tour!
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
If your hotel is not listed, means you need to go for a special meeting point, please let us know in which hotel are you going to stay so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the meeting point and pick up time. This service has only one schedule. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cancun | Mexico