Magical snorkeling adventure through 3 reefs in Cozumel. Transportation Included
- Safety measures
- 9 hours (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cancun, Mexico
Snorkeling at the Riviera Maya is one of the most wonderful activities that you can do at Cozumel. Enjoy this incredible adventure through the Caribbean Sea and explore three of the most amazing reefs of the region, Paraíso Profundo, Paraíso Bajo and Villa Blanca.
Admire the variety of color that the fish of this natural habitat gives us through the coral reef of the Mexican Caribbean. Explore the marine life and swim around this incredible place. Feel safe because we count with the best equipment of snorkeling and the best staff that will help you at all the moment.
Walk around the picturesque streets of Cozumel, visit many stores to find the perfect souvenir that you will buy at this magical place. Enjoy the gastronomy of the region and live this unique experience.
This is the perfect tour that you must do it! We are waiting for you!
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
Welcome to our Experience!
We offer transportation from your hotel in Cancun, Puerto morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
We will confirm the pick up time based on your hotel location after submit, so please inform us the name of your hotel to provide you all the information.
After we pick you tup we will take you to take the ferry to Playa del Carmen, once we get to Cozumel the tour will start.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
BrandCancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
Helicopter tours nearby : Cancun | Mexico