- Safety measures
- 9 hours (approx.)
- Offered in: English and 2 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: San Miguel de Cozumel, Mexico
Travel through the waters of the Caribbean aboard a ferry to the remarkable island of Cozumel also known as “the land of the swallows” due to its translation from the Mayan language.
After disembarking, a friendly guide will take you to Chankanaab, an incredible natural water park that offers its visitors a wide variety of activities, including reef snorkeling and free time on beautiful white sand beaches. Then, make a stop and enjoy a lunch and some free time on the beach before attending a tasting of the traditional Mexican beverage: tequila.
But the fun does not end yet! Attend a sea lion show, visit a botanical garden and a Mayan house, and discover the crocodile area, all this packed in one day! Don’t forget to take a sunset photo during the ferry trip back to the dock.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
San Miguel de Cozumel
San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Passengers should contact the NexusTours representative at the hotel upon arrival to:
1. Exchange this voucher for the official tour ticket.
In case of require additional assistance, call from Mexico to 01800 070 0033
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
Ticket redemption pointPlaya del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cozumel | Mexico