Catamaran and snorkel in isla mujeres
- Safety measures
- 7 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cancún, Mexico
The beaches of Isla Mujeres are even softer and whiter than the sands of Cancun. Discover this paradise isle on a great-value day trip by catamaran. Snorkel the vibrant reef; feast on a decadent buffet at a beach club, complete with open bar; and, if wind conditions permit, brave spinnaker flying and soar over the ocean from a billowing sail. Package excludes dock fees.
Enjoy the sun, sea and sand of Isla Mujeres by catamaran
Savor a delicious buffet lunch in an exclusive beach club
Get in the party spirit with an open bar (and soft drinks too)
Snorkel the warm waters among sponges, coral and brilliant aquarium fish
About Meeting And Pickup
Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
In the deck of the hotel. If you need roundtrip transportation its available for $10 per person form cancun and $15 from riviera Maya
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cancun | Isla Mujeres | Mexico