Amazing 4 days Cairo,Luxor,Safari,Snorkeling from Hurghada.Hot deal
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 11 more
Location: Hurghada, Egypt
Take the stress out of planning with this amazing 4-day tour package from your hotel in Hurghada to Luxor and Cairo plus the most famous sea activities in Hurghada.
Explore the great pyramids,sphinx&Camel ride.
Discover the famous Egyptian museum.
Visit the great west and east banks of Luxor.
Experience the great Egyptian river Nile by sailing traditional Felucca.
Eat your typical Egyptian lunch in local house to discover the hidden cultural side of Egypt.
Explore the greatest part of the ancient Egyptian history when you walk with your tour guide under the shadow of the remain wonder of the ancient 7 wonders.
Experience an exciting jeep&quad safari through the desert from Hurghada.
Boat to Giftun Island On the Red Sea you will able to enjoy snorkeling all over the island in a remote location.
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more as in itinerary.
Door to door transfers from and to your hotel in or around Hurghada.
Have a nice trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around Hurghada
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Hurghada | Red Sea