Trimaran La Lupita,Sail Away to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Safety measures
- 7 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Cancún, Mexico
Sail to Isla Mujeres from Cancun for a full day of fun in the sun. Stop for snorkeling in the clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean, then head to a private beach club on Isla Mujeres. Enjoy a buffet lunch spread, and have time to hang out at North Beach or go shopping downtown. After your time on the island, sail back to Cancun, with a tequila party and spinnaker flight (weather permitting) along the way. Your tour includes a buffet lunch with unlimited drinks and use of snorkel equipment.
Full-day sailing cruise to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
Snorkel along the coral reef on the way to Isla Mujeres
Take a walking tour of Isla Mujeres
Have free time for shopping and lounging on the beach at Isla Mujeres
Includes buffet lunch, unlimited drinks, walking tour and use of snorkel equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Additional clothes to change and towel
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
Cancun Bay Resort
Km. 3.5, Blvd. Kukulcan 166, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Your check in is at the reception of the Cancun Bay Resort Hotel (our representatives from La Lupita are waiting for you there to help you check in),also our representatives are outside on the street to assist you, they are uniformed with a white T-shirt and the logo of La Lupita.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cancun | Mexico