Private Cruise Swim with Dolphin
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Waianae, United States
Exclusive private cruise for up to 20 guests on a 40 passenger catamaran boat ideal for parties and anniversaries.
An Impressive Swimming Experience with Wild Dolphins at the West Coast of Oahu.
Learning about the ecosystem of wild animals (dolphins, sea turtles, etc.).
Visiting natural, cultural and historical sites in Hawaii (Waianae Mountains, etc.).
Includes snack and drinks and you can bring your own alcohols and food.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
We will serve water, drinks and light snacks only, so please bring your own food and non alcohol on board as needed.
Please note that BANANAs are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions. It will bring bad luck.
We have snorkel gear on the boat for you, but if you have your own snorkel, mask and fins, please bring them.
Most travelers can participate
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not able to operate shuttle services at full capacity. Therefore, shuttle services are optional an additional charge of $ 30 per person at the moment. Please request shuttle services upon reservation if required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And PickupYou can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor
85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Open in Google Maps
Select a pickup point
Type to search
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Hawaii | Oahu | USA