Private Luxurious Sailing Cruise in San Diego Bay
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English
Location: San Diego, United States
This is the best most luxurious sailing tour in Southern California. Limited to you and 5 guests, and based on your most specific preferences, we’ll make sure your time on the sailing vessel RIVIERA is the highlight of your visit.
During the warm summer months, we’ll anchor off of Coronado Island and you and your friends can dive into the bay for a swim. In late winter and spring, we can take to the Pacific Ocean and watch for whales, dolphins and seals off the coast of San Diego.
Our Captain and crew are fun, experienced and knowledgeable. The yacht is flawless, comfortable and very well appointed. When we return to the dock, you won’t want to leave.
About Meeting And Pickup
955 Harbor Island Dr
955 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Open in Google Maps
We are located at Sunroad Marina, 955 Harbor Island Drive, Dock F San Diego CA 92101
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled excursion.
• Paid parking at Sunroad Marina is available at $ 5 per hour, payable by credit card. We recommend using a ride share app.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Helicopter tours nearby : California | San Diego | USA