Majahuitas Island Pirate Ship Adventure
- Safety measures
- 7 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Spend a day on the water and climb aboard a fun pirate ship during this exciting excursion from Puerto Vallarta. Start the day with a delicious breakfast, then head to Majahuitas Island, an ecological reserve, to explore the area. Take part in various activities like snorkeling or kayaking, then enjoy a delicious lunch while watching a lively pirate show.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
Marina Vallarta, 48335 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Open in Google Maps
How to get?
Easy, the tours start from the Maritime Terminal. For hotels located in Puerto Vallarta, a local bus that says Wal-Mart or Sam’s will leave you in front of the Maritime Terminal. The current cost of the local bus is $ 7.50 pesos to $ 10.00 pesos.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Jalisco | Mexico | Puerto Vallarta