Luxury Sunset Sailboat, Gourmet Dinner and Open Premium Bar. Los Cabos
Luxury Sunset Sailboat, Gourmet Dinner and Open Premium Bar. Los Cabos, tour from €189.41 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Baja California Sur, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Dinner out for a special occasion can really add up, and sometimes, the experience isn’t all you’d hoped it would be. Book this Cabo San Lucas Gourmet Dinner Sunset Sailboat Cruise instead that never disappoints. You’ll see landmarks at sunset aboard a sailboat as you enjoy dinner, drinks, and dessert.
Sail the waters near Cabo San Lucas in sailboat right at sunset
Take in views of the Arch of Cabo San Lucas and Lover’s Beach
An antipasto platter, a gourmet dinner, and desert are provided
Drink up while you enjoy the all-you-can-drink premium open bar
About Meeting And Pickup
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 3320
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 3320, El Medano Ejidal, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Check in is at "LA TERMINAL DE CABO", at Cabo San Lucas Marina, dock 0, behind the Breathless Hotel. Please be at least 30 minutes early.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Baja California Sur | Los Cabos | Mexico