Enjoy Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan for 2 nights
- Safety measures
- 3 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 9 more
Location: Luxor, Egypt
Drink an Egyptian tea on cruise sun dick during sailing on the famous Egyptian river Nile is great experience.
Make your way from Luxor to Aswan the scenic way, on a 2-night Nile River cruise.
Skip the ground travel and the traffic; instead relax on the deck of the boat and take in the sights.
Overnight accommodations on the boat are included, as well as meals and tour activities per itinerary.
Travel from Luxor to Aswan on a 2-night cruise.
Tours of Komombo and Edfu temples.
Meals per itinerary.
Pickup and drop-off on each end door to door transfers from your destination in luxor to your destination in Aswan.
experience the great Egyptian river Nile by Nile cruise.
drink an Egyptian tea during the sailing is an exciting experience.
meals stars from lunch first day end with breakfast.
unique photos and unforgettable memories are waiting for you.
2 nights cruise,expert tour guide,meals,horse and carriage,transfers,tours to edfu,komombo temples,taxes and charges are included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
We pick up all our guests from east bank hotels and available to pick up from west bank hotels with extra 10 us dollars per person
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all our guests from any hotels,train station or luxor airport.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Egypt | Luxor