Amazing Tour to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk from Aswan
- Safety measures
- 5 hours (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Aswan, Egypt
Enjoy Aswan’s most popular three sites in a half-day tour to the High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk from Aswan. See the vast High Dam, built to control the Nile’s annual floods. Take a motorboat ride to the ancient island Temple of Philae. Stroll the chambers and courtyards, and learn about their history from an Egyptology guide. Hear how the temple was moved to its site to prevent submersion in Lake Nasser. Tour includes air-conditioned transport, central Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off. – Discover Aswan’s top sights in a half-day with a qualified tour guide. – See the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple – Private tour with a private Egyptology guide means you learn more. – Aswan hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
we pick up all travellers from any Hotel or Airport from Aswan
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Aswan | Egypt