Pirate Ship Sunset Dinner and Show in Los Cabos
- Safety measures
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Set sail on the Buccaneer Queen for a pirate-themed evening of food, drinks, and entertainment in Cabo San Lucas, starting with a gorgeous sunset from the water. There’s free-flowing beer and cocktails throughout the evening, a hearty meal, and a pirate show that’s full of comedy and swashbuckling action. Cruise past El Arco de Cabo San Lucas to the meeting of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, then finish the night with the return trip to the Cabo marina.
Sunset pirate cruise from Cabo San Lucas
Chicken and barbecue dinner with sides
Open bar of beer and cocktails included
See the sun set over Cabo’s famous arch
Watch a pirate show that’s a fun way to kick off the night
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Service animals allowed
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
La Terminal de Cabo
Marina de Cabo San Lucas Puerto 0 Frente a Breathless Hotel El Medano, El Medano Ejidal, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
The vessel departs from La Terminal de Cabo, located behind the Breathless Resort. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
BrandReyna de los Bucaneros S.A. de C.V.
Helicopter tours nearby : Baja California Sur | Los Cabos | Mexico