Pirate Ship Breakfast and Snorkel Cruise in Los Cabos
- Safety measures
- 3 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Venture out on to the seas around Cabo San Lucas for snorkeling and breakfast on this morning cruise aboard a pirate ship. Snorkel in the waters of Baja and have breakfast back on board comprised of chilaquiles, coffee, juice, and mimosas.
Breakfast and snorkeling cruise
Ride aboard a replica pirate ship
Use of snorkeling equipment included
Chilaquiles, coffee, juice, mimosas
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
About Meeting And Pickup
La Terminal de Cabo
Marina de Cabo San Lucas Puerto 0 Frente a Breathless Hotel El Medano, El Medano Ejidal, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Check in is right by La Terminal Restaurant, behind Breathless Resort. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Baja California Sur | Los Cabos | Mexico