Land’s End Tour in a Glass Bottom Boat
- Safety measures
- 45 minutes (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
See more of the marine life around Land’s End with this glass-bottom boat tour from Cabo San Lucas. Perfect if you’re short on time, the express cruise shows off the tropical fish under the surface of the sea, along with some natural landmarks above it; Land’s End and the Arch of Cabo San Lucas are two of the coastal highlights.
Secure your place in advance for a popular glass-bottom boat cruise
Discover the coast around Cabo San Lucas in a quick and easy way
Admire the abundance of coral reefs and fish without getting wet
Enjoy unobstructed views of Land’s End and other beach sights
About Meeting And Pickup
P.º de La Marina 4732
P.º de La Marina 4732, El Medano Ejidal, Colonia El Medano, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
PIER #1-DE IN FRONT CATAC OFFICES AND CAPITAN TONY'S RESTAURANTE. NEAR THE TESORO HOTEL IN CABO SAN LUCAS.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Baja California Sur | Los Cabos | Mexico