Jazz and Wine Sunset Cruise in Los Cabos
- Safety measures
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Listen to smooth jazz while sampling canapés and fine wine aboard the Tropicat, an elegant catamaran. This 2-hour jazz cruise departs Cabo San Lucas in the early evening and features an open international bar. Glide into the sunset while you pass landmarks such as Lover’s Beach and the Arch at Land’s End.
Jazz and wine cruise from Cabo San Lucas
Go sightseeing on the Sea of Cortez with an expert crew
Appetizers and unlimited drinks from the open international bar
Listen to smooth jazz while sipping premium wines
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera!
Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 83 travelers
About Meeting And PickupYou can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 7d
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 7d, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Open in Google Maps
Please be at our check-in desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure time.
Pez Gato Check-in desk is located in Gali Plaza (local 39) across from the entrance to the Hotel Sandos Finisterra.
Select a pickup point
Type to search
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
If you have requested transportation:
- Please be at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Once you've made your reservation, to confirm your pickup, please contact us.
- If your hotel is not listed above, please contact us and we will get back to you with your pickup information.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Helicopter tours nearby : Baja California Sur | Los Cabos | Mexico