Amazing 3 Night Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Balloon By Plane from Cairo
Amazing 3 Night Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor including Balloon By Plane from Cairo, tour from €716.30 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Cairo, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Pickup from select hotels
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
See more of Egypt and check off a Nile cruise with this 3-night experience from Aswan. Offering a convenient and relaxing way to visit Abu Simbel and Luxor, this package includes your hotel transport, Nile cruise ship accommodation, meals, and trips with an Egyptologist guide. Extra highlights include an Abu Simbel small-group tour, a visit to a local family in a Nubian village on Soheil Island, and a Luxor hot air balloon ride.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in cairo or cairo Intl. air port
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cairo | Egypt