4 Days Hotels Luxor, Aswan,Hot Air Balloon,Tours,Abu Simbel,From Cairo By Plane
4 Days Hotels Luxor, Aswan,Hot Air Balloon,Tours,Abu Simbel,From Cairo By Plane, tour from €781.68 - this is your unique opportunity with an experience a memorable yacht journey while discovering Cairo, Egypt
- Safety measures
- 4 days (approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 4 more
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Spend 4 days relaxing and Enjoy the narration of all the attractive tourist places, which are among the most important tourist attractions and the favorite destination for most travelers, with the interest these attractions enjoy from all over the world because they are the second most important places after the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Learn about ancient Egyptian history through your visit to the city of the dead as they were called in the past (Valley of the Kings) and enjoy watching the largest open temple in the world, the Karnak temples. And Queen Nefertari, who enjoys the smell of history.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
Select a pickup point
Type to search
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Cairo or Cairo Intl. Airport
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Cairo | Egypt